Everything You Need To Know About The 2024 Nissan Rogue
Everything You Need To Know About The 2024 Nissan Rogue
Posted on December 22, 2023
The 2024 Nissan Rogue is the most anticipated SUV in Toronto right now. Equipped with a bold new look, available state-of-the-art tech, and rugged capability, including Intelligent AWD, drivers have a lot to be excited about when it comes to the new Nissan Rogue.
What's New For 2024
The freshened-up Nissan Rogue takes the iconic look and feel of the previous Rogue and brings a layer of comfort and style aimed at technology-conscious buyers in its 2024 version.
- The exterior has a more aggressive contemporary look with a new grill, tires and rear bumper.
- The Rogue's beautiful cabin offers available quilted leather-appointed seats and dual 12.3-inch digital displays. The interior also features a new Chestnut-colour which we LOVE!
- There is also a new available Google Built-in to help make your Rogue as intuitive to use as your smartphone. Google Assistant lets you set destinations, select music, control compatible smart home. devices and more. Google Maps helps you get where you’re going faster with real-time traffic information, while Google Play lets you easily download some of your favourite apps.
- The 2024 Rogue has slightly better fuel economy than the 2023 Rogue; the front-wheel-drive gives 8.9 L/100km in the city and 6.9 L/100km on the highway.
- The new Rogue also boasts a 5-star standard safety rating, making it an obvious choice for families.
The Nissan's V-motion grille is even sleekier than before and gives the whole SUV a more modern look. The taillights and stain finish badges make the vehicle look more sophisticated and it's all rounded out by the new alloy wheel design. The headlights remain the same, and all in all, the design changes are subtle yet striking.
Kudos to the Nissan design team for conserving the essence of an iconic look while updating it to fit a more modern aesthetic.
Nissan has lightly refreshed the interiors of the Rogue. Specifically, the quilted leather seats put the interiors into the premium category. A new Chestnut interior colour option joins the existing Charcoal and Gray choices. Door panels, seats, center console, and passenger grab handles have all been updated with new colours and textures.
Some higher-end trims get heated and ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel. While the platinum trim gets a fully stacked 12.3-inch digital cluster. The standard 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system is now available on all trim levels, with higher-end trims boasting a larger 10.8-inch touchscreen.
Google becomes a co-pilot in the 2024 Nissan Rogue! A full suite of Google apps and services have been added to the Rogue; this includes Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play, which are integrated into a new touchscreen display. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are also available wirelessly on all trims.
ProPILOT Assist, Nissan’s intelligent driving system for enhanced driving safety, is available on SV, SL, and Platinum trims.
Nissan Safety Shield 360, which includes features such as blind spot warning, rear cross-traffic alert, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, rear automatic braking, and high beam assist comes standard across all trims.
Wireless charging, wireless smartphone compatibility and Wi-Fi hotspots enhance entertainment and reduce clutter, and the higher trims have a Bose Premium Audio System for more immersive sound quality.
Performance and Engine
Similar to its 2023 model, the new Rogue is also powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged three-cylinder engine. This engine offers 201 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque. While front-wheel drive is standard, the 2024 Rogue allows buyers to upgrade to an all-wheel drive at an additional cost.
The flexibility will be welcomed by drivers looking to add a choice for a more controlled driving experience in harsh weather and road conditions often experienced during a cold Toronto winter.
The 2024 Rogue offers impressive fuel economy. The front-wheel-drive gives 8.9 L/100km in the city and 6.9 L/100km on the highway, while the all-wheel-drive version provides 9.4 L/100km downtown and 7.4 L/100km on the highway.
Available Rogue trims
The refreshed 2024 Rogue is available in four trim levels, and each has an option for FWD and AWD configurations:
- Nissan Rogue S: The base trim has standard features like heated front seats, LED headlights, and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. You'll also get Nissan Safety Shield 360, a suite of driver-assistance technologies that includes automatic emergency braking and lane departure warning.
- Nissan Rogue SV: The SV adds features like an 8-way power adjustable seat & power lumbar support, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power liftgate, Nissan Connect, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and an 8- speaker sound system.
- Nissan Rogue SL: along with the rest, the SL trim has leather-wrapped interiors & heated steering wheel, roof rails, a Bose 9-speaker sound system, a larger 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, and the NissanConnect Services with a three-year free trial.
- Nissan Rogue Platinum: The top-of-the-line trim adds features like a panoramic moonroof, a head-up display, heated and ventilated front seats, rear heated seats, a cargo cover, the ProPILOT Assist driving system and the complete stack of technological tools.
Shopping For a 2024 Nissan Rogue in Toronto?
Nissan sticks to its winning formula with the 2024 Rogue and we are so impressed with the results. With AWD options, the compact SUV adds off-road capabilities to its city car and elevates it to an all-rounder status. It now has comfort, performance and the technology to suit different driving tastes.