2020 Nissan Qashqai Best FeaturesMay 20th, 2020
Next to the Rogue, the Qashqai is the most popular Nissan SUV in Canada! Now that the new 2020 model has landed at Woodbine Nissan, we wanted to share some of our favourite features of this new subcompact crossover with you!
What’s New in the 2020 Qashqai?
For starters, the Qashqai has a brand new face thanks to a more sporty-looking V-Motion 2.0 grille. It nicely compliments the classic Nissan boomerang-inspired lights.
The lower fascia is more aggressive-looking and the hood design was designed to give a sports car vibe.
And with available 19-inch alloy wheels and a freshly designed tailgate and combination taillights, the Qashqai delivers a sleeker more modern style.
In terms of new features, the 2020 Qashqai is home to a standard 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen as in previous models and now features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration.
We really love that the Qashqai also offers owners satellite radio, navigation, and a whole host of mobile apps and services. This keeps you connected and engaged every time you hit the road.
Our Favourite Qashqai Interior Features
Some of our favourite things about the new Qashqai are within the interior. Nissan’s found a way to lay-out the cabin in a way that makes sense for everyday Canadians.
Whether you use your Qashqai for commuting to work or weekend adventures, the inside is thoughtfully-designed to make things easy and accessible when you need them.
- Dog-Bone Shaped Cup-Holder: The cup holders are shaped to hold more than just your morning coffee. Fit cords, cellphones, make-up, and more.
- Heated Front Seats: Nissan’s Heated Front Seats are not just cost, they’re incredibly comfortable on your lower back. Perfect when you’re stuck on the 401.
- Divide-N-Hide: Fold the back seats flat for bigger items or use the flip-up panel to keep things from being tossed around. You’re also able to hide valuables from sight.
- Flexible Cargo Area: There are dozens of ways to configure the chairs, making sure any comfort scenario is possible while still store large loads of cargo.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor: Get a virtual 360° bird’s eye view of your surroundings. Choose which sides of the vehicle you need close-ups from and back into any tight spot like a pro.
The Qashqai Basics
The 2020 Qashqai is home to a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that puts out 141-horsepower . It’s paired with either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional continuously variable transmission (CVT).
The Qashqai comes in 3 trims: S, SV, or SL. Buyers can choose between either front-wheel-drive or all-wheel drive.
Which Nissan trim would we recommend?
What is the Best Nissan Qashqai Model?
While we think all the Qashqai models offer value for different budgets, our all-around favorite trims is the Nissan Qashqai SL!
In addition to all the standard features like Blind Spot Warning, RearView Monitor, and NissanConnect, the SL trim brings even more to the table with…
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels
- Leather-appointed seats
- Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- ProPILOT Assist
Test drive the Qashqai SL or any of the new 2020 Nissan Qashqais models today! Our showroom is open regular business hours and our Sales Advisors are equipped to answer all your questions, including rebates and lease offers!
Due to Covid-19, if you prefer not to come into the store, you can always shop our online inventory at your leisure. Our team is happy to conduct virtual consultations and deliver your new vehicle right to your door.