2019 Nissan Kicks Review and Highlight ReelOct 29th, 2019
Why do we love the Kicks? It’s fuel-efficient, fun, and easy-to-drive. Why will you love the Kicks? It’s the most affordable small crossover in the segment, has a low cost of ownership and offers loads of new tech features. Shopping for a 2019 Kicks in Toronto? Look no further than Woodbine Nissan!
Nissan Kicks Trims
The 2019 Kicks comes in three trims: S, SV, and SR. All models come with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 122 horsepower and 114 pound-feet of torque. It’s paired to a continuously variable automatic transmission that is FWD.
- S: Standard features include 16-inch steel wheels, roof rails, and automatic headlights. Technologies such as hill start assist, forward collision warning with automatic braking, and cruise control are also included. Air conditioning, 60/40-split-folding rear seats, a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth functionality, Siri Eyes Free integration, three USB ports, and a six-speaker audio system come at no additional charge. Finally, a rearview camera comes standard.
- SV: This trim adds 17-inch alloy wheels, heated mirrors and a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert. Enjoy amenities such as keyless entry and ignition, a driver information display, and a remote start for those cold Toronto winter nights. Finally, automatic climate control with rear heater ducts, satellite radio, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are included.
- SR: The top-of-the-line SR comes with LED headlights, foglights, black-painted mirrors, a rear roof spoiler, a surround-view parking camera system, upgraded cloth upholstery, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
Kicks Highlight Reel
- Spacious Cabin: The Kicks’ cabin is spacious for passengers of all sizes. Tall drivers will enjoy the legroom while backseat passengers will also find a generous amount of head and shoulder room.
- Best-in-Class Fuel Economy: With gas prices continuing to rise, every driver is looking for a way to save money at the pumps. Thankfully, the Nissan Kicks has the best fuel economy in its class averaging 7.7/6.6 L/100 km in the city and on the highway respectively.
- Top Safety Pick: The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety awarded the 2019 Nissan Kicks the top safety award thanks to intuitive safety technology like Blind Spot Warning.
- Expressive Style: The Kicks has dynamic styling and a ton of colour options that lets you ride in style. Make use of the two-tone roof colouring options and enjoy the LED Headlights and V-Motion grille.
- Roomy Trunk: Thanks to 915 L of cargo space, there’s more than enough room to pack your camping gear, school bags, dog kennel (and really, whatever you can think of) in the back. And thanks to a lowered-loading trunk floor, taking your bike with you has never been easier.