Are you new to Canada, on a student visa or work permit? We have options for people just like you!

If you are here on a work permit, you can still qualify for a car loan. We just need a copy of employment, your work permit, and proof of income. Then, we can work out lease or finance terms that are suitable for you.

International Work Permit Car Loan

An important thing to remember is that a loan or lease can only be the length or term of your work permit.  So if you’re here for three years, you can only have a three-year lease. Keep in mind, there is a security deposit required.