CarProof Has a New Name: CARFAX CanadaOct 22nd, 2018
CarProof is rebranding itself as CARFAX. It’s the same definitive source of vehicle history information for consumers, car dealers, and the automotive industry, but with a new name. It’s designed to help YOU, the consumer, make informed decisions by drawing on billions of data records and conferring with detailed vehicle history reports.
Who uses CARFAX Canada?
- Car dealers
- Major vehicle manufacturers
- Finance and insurance companies
- Auto auctions and dealer associations
- Provincial departments and ministries of transportation
- Law enforcement
A CARFAX Canada vehicle history report helps you determine whether the vehicle you’re considering is the right fit for you.
Reports Include the Following Information
- Service records
- Damage and repair records
- Police reported accidents
- Odometer readings
- Canadian registration and branding
- Manufacturer recalls
- Actively stolen vehicle checks
- Import records
- United States history from CARFAX
- Plus, the Verified report option provides lien records
At Woodbine Nissan, we want to help you find the vehicle that’s right for you. By giving you a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report, we’re ensuring you have every piece of information about the car at your disposal before you make a decision. We want to make the process easy and transparent. So you can feel confident knowing you made the right decision.